Version 2.1 - Released December 19, 2000
This is a useful utility that clears your temp directory or any other directory you want. It deletes all files from the target directory that were not created or changed since windows was last started up. It can also optionally move on into the subdirectories and clear them, too, deleting them when they get empty.
Version 2.1 (Released December 19, 2000)
- Be VERY CAREFUL about what directory you choose to clear. This program will delete all files from that directory that were not made (or last modified) since windows was started up. If it is set to, SNS ClearTemp will even clear out any directories within the one you choose.
- Many similar programs that clear the temp directory only check that the file date is different from today's date. This program used to do that, too. The problem with that is if some program makes a temporary file and your computer stays on past midnight. If you clear the temp directory right after midnight, all the files would be deleted, not just the unused ones. That will not happen with this program.
Version 2.0 (Released January 22, 2000)
- First version written in Visual Basic 6.0 instead of 5.0
- It now deletes files not created or modified since the computer was last started/restarted (instead of just looking at the date).
Version 1.0 (Released March 6, 1999)
- A total rewrite, too many changes to list